- 1395 sq. ft.
- 3 bedroom
- 2 bath
- Ranch plan w/ full basement
- Cathedral ceiling standard in great room
- Open floor plan great room into dining area and kitchen
- Walk-in closet in master bedroom
- Optional glamour bath in master with large soaking
tub and larger hot water heater. Glamour bath
increases home to 1452 sq. ft.
What JCB communities offer this design?
The Crosley is offered in beautiful Butterfield Park with its community green spaces, walking paths, and gazebos. It’s also offered in convenient Ridgewood, in the middle of a strong school district, and just minutes from I-74 and some of the city’s most convenient shopping. You can also find the Crosley in spacious Clover Trails, a private, natural setting with walkout lots.
How can I find out more about JCB Homes?
You can tour all models from Saturday to Wednesday 1-5pm or by appointment.
For more information, call Jarad Hartman at Butterfield Park, 513-583-5440.
Call Frank Littrell at Ridgewood, 513-481-1800,
or at Clover Trails, 859-802-7000.