- 1149 sq. ft.
- 2 or 3 bedroom
- 2 bath
- Ranch plan w/ slab or full basement option
- Large eat-in area off kitchen with bay window
and 6' sliding glass doors
- Large walk-in closet master bedroom
- Optional cathedral ceiling in great room,
kitchen, and dining area
- Optional stone or brick front
- Optional bay window in master bedroom
What JCB communities offer this design?
The Hanover is offered in beautiful Butterfield Park with its community green spaces, walking paths, and gazebos. It’s also offered in convenient Ridgewood, in the middle of a strong school district, and just minutes from I-74 and some of the city’s most convenient shopping. You can also find the Hanover in spacious Clover Trails, a private, natural setting with walkout lots.
How can I find out more about JCB Homes?
You can tour all models from Saturday to Wednesday 1-5pm or by appointment.
For more information, call Jarad Hartman at Butterfield Park, 513-583-5440.
Call Frank Littrell at Ridgewood, 513-481-1800, or at Clover Trails, 859-802-7000.