- 1585 sq. ft.
- 3 bedroom
- 2 1/2 bath
- Full basement
- Optional "a" & "b" elevations with optional vinyl rails
- Large eat-in kitchen with adjoining formal dining room
- Large walk-in closet in master bedroom
- Optional cathedral ceiling in great room
- Optional cathedral ceiling in standard master bedroom and extended master bedroom
- Optional breakfast nook off kitchen
- Optional 2-foot expansion to great room
- Rear entry garage
What JCB communities offer this design?
The Kenton is a Village Series Home offered in beautiful Butterfield Park
with its community green spaces, walking paths, and gazebos. At The Villages of Daybreak, you’ll enjoy the beauty of suburban living, but you’re still minutes
from I-75, downtown, and some of the city’s best shopping.
How can I find out more about JCB Homes?
You can tour all models from Saturday to Wednesday 1-5pm or by appointment.
For more information, call Jarad Hartman at Butterfield Park, 513-583-5440,
or Brian Fitzpatrick at The Villages of Daybreak, 513-247-0020.