- 1760 sq. ft.
- 3 or 4 bedroom
- 2 1/2 bath
- 2-story home w/ full basement
- Large great room and dining room open into kitchen and eat-in breakfast nook
- Large walk-in closet in master bedroom
- 2nd floor computer loft standard w/ 3 bedroom plan
- Optional cathedral ceiling in master bedroom
- Optional glamour bath in master
- Optional computer desk in loft
- Optional bay windows in breakfast nook and dining room
What JCB communities offer this design?
The Oakwood is offered in beautiful Butterfield Park with its community green spaces, walking paths, and gazebos. It’s also offered in convenient Ridgewood, in the middle of a strong school district, and just minutes from I-74 and some of the city’s most convenient shopping. You can also find the Oakwood in spacious Clover Trails, a private, natural setting with walkout lots.
How can I find out more about JCB Homes?
You can tour all models from Saturday to Wednesday 1-5pm or by appointment.
For more information, call Jarad Hartman at Butterfield Park, 513-583-5440.
Call Frank Littrell at Ridgewood, 513-481-1800,
or at Clover Trails, 859-802-7000.