- 1770 sq. ft.
- 3 bedroom
- 2 1/2 bath
- Full basement
- First floor master suite with large walk-in closet
- Large great room open to dining nook & kitchen
w/ large eat-in island
- First floor study
- Optional "a" & "b" elevations
- Optional expansions to bedrooms 2 & 3 upstairs
- Optional 2' bump to rear of house
- Optional glamour bath in master suite includes
2' bump to rear of house
- Optional cathedral ceilings w/ plant shelves in master bedroom and great room/kitchen area
- Optional brick front
- Optional 2nd floor computer desk
- Optional study/dining room on "b" elevation
What JCB communities offer this design?
The Ridgewood is offered in beautiful Butterfield Park with its community green spaces, walking paths, and gazebos. It’s also offered in convenient Ridgewood, in the middle of a strong school district, and just minutes from I-74 and some of the city’s most convenient shopping. You can also find the Ridgewood in quiet Autumn Oak Ridge, a private, cul de sac community with rolling terrain, and shady oaks. The Ridgewood is also offered in spacious Clover Trails, a private, natural setting with walkout lots.
How can I find out more about JCB Homes?
You can tour all models from Saturday to Wednesday 1-5pm or by appointment.
For more information, call Jarad Hartman at Butterfield Park, 513-583-5440.
Call Frank Littrell at Ridgewood, 513-481-1800, Autumn Oak Ridge,
513-481-1800, or Clover Trails, 859-802-7000.