- 1381 sq. ft.
- 3 or 4 bedroom
- 2 1/2 bath
- Two story home with basement/crawl space
- First floor master bedroom plan
- Open two story foyer/entry
- Large, open loft/computer area on second floor
- Walk-in closets in bedrooms 2 & 3
- Optional stone and brick fronts
- Optional full basement
- Optional "a" or "b" elevations
What JCB communities offer this design?
The Summerset is offered in beautiful Butterfield Park with its community green spaces, walking paths, and gazebos. It’s also offered in convenient Ridgewood, in the middle of a strong school district, and just minutes from I-74 and some of the city’s most convenient shopping. You can also find the Summerset in spacious Clover Trails, a private, natural setting with walkout lots.
How can I find out more about JCB Homes?
You can tour all models from Saturday to Wednesday 1-5pm or by appointment.
For more information, call Jarad Hartman at Butterfield Park, 513-583-5440.
Call Frank Littrell at Ridgewood, 513-481-1800,
or at Clover Trails, 859-802-7000.